Sweet Potato Burger with Avocado and Romaine Lettuce
found this on a vegan website, I am determined to make this sometime soon!
if you click the picture it will link you to the website for the recipe & lots of other vegan recipes!
Clean eating doesn’t have to be boring! Get creative with things like salad!
I like to mix sweet and savory ingredients like strawberries with walnuts and beans. Random but it’s actually really good! I don’t have fruit that often, but when I do… I make sure it’s in a salad ;)
Healthy Valentine’s Day Crepes!
- 1 scoop Chocolate Protein Powder
- 4 Egg Whites
- Whipped Topping packet
- ½ scoop Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Skim Milk (volume called for by the whipped topping package instructions)
- 2 tbsp Caramel Protein Powder
- 2 cups sliced Strawberries
- Mix together the chocolate protein powder with egg whites to form a very thin batter. Pour this batter over a non-stick sprayed skillet and cook as you would a normal pancake. You should have enough batter for two large crepes.
- Meanwhile, whip the whipped topping with skim milk and vanilla extract according to package directions. Once soft peaks have formed, add in ½ scoop of vanilla protein powder for added flavor.
- Spoon this over top of the crepes and then place over sliced strawberries. Roll up and then after mixing a small amount of water to the caramel protein powder, drizzle this sauce on top and serve with a sprinkling of powdered sugar or sweetener.
Banana Protein Pancakes!
Ingredients: 32g quinoa flakes, 192g egg whites, 56g vanilla myofusion (or other protein powder), half of a banana, vanilla extract, grated orange peel.
Instructions: Throw all the ingredients together and fry them on a non-stick pan with coconut oil (or a little Pam)
Makes 4 big pancakes: 504 kcals, 64g protein, 41g carbs 8 fat and 7.4g fiber (+ your topping of choice)
Chocolate Mocha Almond Protein Power Cookies
- 6 egg whites
- 1¾ cups oatmeal
- 2 tsp brown sugar replacement
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup mashed ripe banana
- 4 scoops chocolate whey powder
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 tbsp instant coffee
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
Pre-heat oven to 325°F. Combine all dry ingredients (whey powder, instant coffee, brown sugar replacement, and oatmeal) into a mixing bowl and set aside. Combine all wet ingredients (egg whites, banana, oil, and almond and vanilla extracts) into another mixing bowl. Slowly fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. When complete, stir in the slivered almonds. Using a tablespoon, scoop cookie batter onto a nonstick baking sheet. Leave approximately ½ inch between each cookie. Bake for 15–20 minutes or until golden brown. Makes 1 dozen cookies.
Calories per Cookie: 107
Carbohydrates: 9 g
Protein: 11 g
Fat: 3 g
I found this recipe here…
My Peanut Butter and Jelly Protein Shake Recipe!
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used Pro Fusion by Muscle-Link)
- 1 LEVEL tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup frozen berries
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3-4 ice cubes
Blend well and enjoy! =)